1. The standing rules and regulations of the Academy shall be binding on all students. This may be changed without prior intimation to the students
2. Fees once paid are not refundable or transferable for any reason under any circumstance
3.If the behavior of the student is found detrimental to the smooth functioning of the academy and the hostel, he will be dismissed /removed from the academy and the debarred students will not be re-admitted.
4.Students are expected to maintain strict discipline in academy. hostel campus / outside during training period. Use of alcohol ,tobacco and other illegal drugs are strictly prohibited .if any student found violation ,will be dismissed from the academy
5.Academy is not responsibility for any kind of accident /death/physical injuries when they are doing practical's in the academy or any other place of training out side the academy such as swimming pool ,port trust ,boating .also academy is not responsible for any compensative for any incident /refund of the course fee
6.The caution deposit of RS.1000/- has to be paid at the time of admission .this amount will be refunded after the completion of the course ,after any deduction .
7.In case of any dispute ,the director's / managements discretion and decision will be final and the student are expected to abide by these rules and regulation strictly.
8.If any person is found guilty of producing false certificate , he/she shall be debarred from the course at any stage and shall be punished s per the law . he will be made unfit for the sea service life long. the course fee whatever paid either full or part cannot be refunded.
9.After the admission the original certificates will be retained by the academy and it will be returned only after the completion of the course .
10.That no fees ,partial
or full ,will be refunded if any candidate is required to leave the academy
during the training period for any reason or either he or his parents
whish to withdraw the course or if any candidate found unfit to continue
,including medical grounds ,or whatsoever reason ,prior to the completion
of the training .
12.Candidates are not allowed to keep more than about Rs. 500/- in cash with them. Excess cash should be desposited with the cashier and can be withdrawn in lots of Rs. 500/-.
13.Uniform is to be worn at all times during training. Hence, very few civilian clothes are to be brought. Uniforms will be supplied within one week of joining.
14. Candidates are permitted ' Shore leave' in uniform only on Sunday between 0700 and 2000 hours.
15. Candidates are not allowed to stay out of the campus at night under any circumstances. Parents are instructed not to make any request for the same.
16.Visitors are permitted only on Sundays between 0900 and 1800 hours.
17. Long hair, moustaches and beards are not allowed during the period of training. Sikh candidates are exempted from this.
18. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of chennai city only
REMOVAL FROM ACADEMY
A mid term examination
will be conducted half-way through the training and warning letter sent
to parents of trainees who remains deficient in the examination.